No 196 – March-April 2009
- “Do Not Quench the Spirit Nor Despise Prophecies”, Marc Élie
- Christ, in His Passion, is Glorified by the Father, Father Maurice Péloquin
- Saint Pius X, Heavenly Protector, Jeannine Thiffault Blanchette
- “Bless the Lord, O My Soul...!”, Father Benoît Picard
- “Life of Love”: The Greatest Scriptural Gift..., Daniel Couture
- Long Life to the Periodical That Distinguishes Itself, Pauline Avon
- From Whence Will the Light Come?, Dominique Poulain
- Liturgical and Pastoral Activities at the Eucharistic and Marian Center Spiri-Maria
- The Times Have Been Fulfilled, Father Marcel Larouche
- Heaven Descends to Earth, Father Marcel Larouche
- Saint Joseph, the Model of the Humble, Father Maurice Péloquin
- “It’s the Month of Mary...”, Sister Andrée-Anne Caron
- “Enter into the Joy of your Master”, Father Jean-François Mastropietro
- The Weight of the Salvation of the World, Fr. Firmin
- Father Victor Rizzi’s Illness, Sr. Micheline Hupé
- Handicrafts Interwoven With Prayer, Sylvie Payeur-Raynauld
- Ora et Labora! – Prayer and Work!, Father Marcel Larouche
- Our Collection for L’Aquila in Italy, Sr. Chantal Buyse
The Readers' Thoughts
The Weight of the Salvation of the World
Dearest Mother, you bear within your whole being, for this time which is our time, the weight of the salvation of the world, in your capacity of Daughter of God, in the wake of Christ, the Son of God, who bore the weight of the salvation of humanity.
May the mystery of Easter, which we celebrate with joy in this year 2009, be a fruitful source of blessings for every soul, thanks to your perfect identification with Christ and your perfect identification with the maternal Heart of Mary Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate.
I received with joy the last issue of the paper Le Royaume. The mailman, in handing it to me, said: “You read some very good things.” In order to receive such a treasure during this new year, I wish to renew my subscription.
I give thanks to God for your devotedness in putting out the paper and for the luminous articles printed in it. Sincere thanks to all, and love in the holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary.